Followers

Saturday, June 25, 2011

Pinka's b'day - KLCC , Fullhouse !


My b'day girl - Pinka ! :D
8 yrs fren , I love her :)
-

While preparing @ my house
-
On the way , going KLCC by taxi , the charge is quite reasonable :D
* counted by meter , oni RM22 + !
captured mm dou SY :(
-
KLCC :D
those things inside are all branded , I wonder when cn i buy those bags ? :(
so noble ! @@
-
My guann :)
* 老婆你今天很美 :P:P
-
My SY .
* she looks more better wif her double eyelid ! :D
-
To enter this toilet , we've been charged RM2 .
We plan to stay longer , haha !
C wad v usually do in the toilet ? haha
-
I love them ! :)
-
Beloved jimuis :D
-
We're finding the way to Fullhouse ,
* 休息一下, 来张照片! haha
-
seeeeeeeeeeeee , haha !
* 走了好多冤枉路 :(
被的士司机骗 :@
- 给了10 块钱 , 结果还是走会原点 -.-
大大的太阳照着我们 :(
我可怜的脚, 走到脱皮了 :(
-
终于终于!
遇到好人司机 , 还有谢谢泯呢 :D
终于找到了
好好好大的满足感 ! T^T
下车前还对的士司机说:You save our life ! xD
-
Fullhouse , worth it la :D
-
The price r reasonable , and the quantity is vry HUGE @@ !
So full ! Their peppermint milk shake not bad :) !
-
Chit - chat , enjoying :)

Me and the b'day girl :D
-
After eating , seeeeeeeeeeeee wad we do again ?
snap snap ! xD
-
Look look look look at me ! buahaha
-
I love this !
-
Love these !!!!!
-
n this !!!!! nice leh ? :P
-
awwwww . I love this too ! :D
-

Wooying ! haha !
-
Station 1 wif babe and Cindy . wish her good luck !
-
Mood getting down when i argued wif him again :(
aiks , wad cn i say ? wad cn i do ?
I miss him too ! :'(
-
buy the cake - nobody's gonna to eat -
thrown to the dustbin - pick it up again n eat myself :(
it's hurt :(
-
I duno wad reaction i cn gv u when i saw dat long msg . I'm sry :')
-

Bye readers . I enjoy my day :)
I love my jimuis
-
* 今天我们搭了 6 次的士 ! haha
* many picture edited wif HDR effect , i like it ! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment