Followers

Thursday, June 2, 2011

Sean's b'day + Fahrenheit . TS

Hey boy , Hapi b'day :D
Stay cuteeeeeee :P
-
Celebrate his b'day at Jusco Greenbox :D
Surprise , Mr . Banana :)
Crazy jumping n dancing after the surprise . tis is wad we usually do ^^'
-
My look ____ does my outfit cute ? xD Snoopy eh :D

Babe :D
-
Say cheese . Sylvia Lee :D
-
SuetYin , same outfit !!! :DDDD
-
Cindyyyyy :D
-
Babe n the birthday boy :D
-

Same style shirt ? xD I'm the tallest !!!!!!!!! :P
-

After his surpriseeee :D
-
Wootsssss :D
-

I miss her , and i love them :)
-
Saw this ah liang :D she's soooooo tall @@... and pretty :D
-


She's cute :D
-
Dark circles !! :(
My chubby chubby face xD
Birthday boy :D
-
Went TS on 1pm wif Suetyin , Viko , Guann and her wolf xD
>>>
Surprise when i saw my Viko xD
SHE'S SO CUTE AND PRETTY 2DAY :D
Kawaii-neh :P !
-
Waiting for bus .

-
Cnt stop laughing when v're on the way back home .
I'm just like a clown , cant stop making them laugh , haha !
* Bt i enjoy being a clown xD !
I'm a hapi clown :D
-
Dinner wif hub and his family after tis :)
Hapi b'day to his sister - Shiuh Hui :)
Stay cheer and cute :D
-
-
- Nice day , The End -
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment