Followers

Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Lets talk bout Tanjung Sepat ! :D


Wuhoo ! went Tanjung Sepak 2day wif family !
long time no such warmth of family dy . haha !
nice 1 day trip ! bt i'm totally exhausted ! @@

We went here 1st , the pau is very special and nice :D
and the drinks named ' sha lei shun mui ' is quite popular i think
many newspaper paste on the stall .

Ignore my pale look T^T

Ah ? fried ice-cream ?? Check it out :)

Quite nice oso :D it gt 3 flavour .
Yam , Durian , Strawberry
or .. mix it all 2gether :)

宝芝林度假屋


Homemade dimsum .

actually this is ' 芝林' gea .

Next location , we went ..
I love BEACH !



I'm nt ready actually , bt i like this >_<
natural enuf ? haha

LOL .


Beloved Daddy Mummy

The next location >>

and v saw this surprisingly ! :D
awwww , baby monkey ! haha
cute lar pls :P

Pasar malam after this .

I have to stop nw , u noe why ?
bcs my precious baby cousin came !
I'll take sum picture of him and post here for sure ! :D
Byess !


This made us laugh 99 >
An uncle cnt pronounce ' Grade ' properly .
and he says : ge lek A
ge lek B
get my line ? xD
he's saying grade A , grade B ! :D
hahahah
Rmbr to gv me likes yea ! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment