Followers

Wednesday, October 19, 2011

To my EX .


Sometimes i really felt so fortunate
understanding some lesson thru this relationship
but wad i can make sure is : I'm getting better :D

You seem so much happier without me ,
I wish I can feel the same .
Bt there's too many 不习惯 without you .
I'm learning to be independent .
I'm sooo regret to depends on you last time .

I still have feelings on you
and no matter how many times i tell myself
I can be better without you , I just unwilling to let go .

The most difficult part for me to forget is the memories we've made .
I miss your family , your everything .
You're cruel , you're cold blooded .

Yesterday , I dream of you .
Dats why i'm here , writing out all my feelings .
I really dun wanna to annoy you .
Just letting you noe .
There's a girl , still believing wad u've promised her .
She's stupid . She's annoying .

不是我放不下
是我不想放下。
你知道吗 ?
你朋友都说你变了
没有变不好
只是我们都还没习惯。

还有,想让你知道
没有你、她很好 :))
只是难免会不习惯单身





Single stands for .


And at last ..

Gimee likes to encourage Sylvia :D

No comments:

Post a Comment