Followers

Sunday, November 27, 2011

Hello ! * Family PhotoShooting :)


Recently . 
Work work work @ Passion Cafe , Mahkota
a very good atmosphere to chat . and the price is vry reasonable .
Welcome ! :D
The tauke is good , and i had a great partner ! :D
But the salary is too low for me x( and quite sanfu .
trying to get another job soon . any job recommend ? :)

My sweetie working partner , Miko ! <3

Ytd night * 26.11
went NGHC wif my smurfie and baby Sy .
* How i look ytd :)
 Argue wif him again . LOL
okay . he's the one who tam me back 1st ! hahha
i'm really sorry , my temper was SUCK :(
I knew it .

Walder ! you're Sy's idol . buahaha
Sebastian grew up :) seriously proud of him .

* supper !! :D
 A great great moment !
laughing like hell , shouting like hell , stupid like hell LOL -.-
and the boss there were soooo cute ! :D
pity Sy keep on let my smurfie tease , fatty :P 
haha cheer ! :DDD

My deares feii po ! XD

Today * 27.11
went to studio to take family picture .
Am i pretty ? :$ haha !

ahhhhh , preparing . laugh laugh laugh XD

This stupid fellow :'(
 She's only 12 !!!!!!!
and she's taller den me , mature den me !
and ... her bodyshape is better den mine ! T^T
OMG , self-abased :'(
My cousin , he is so MAN ! XD


* Beloved aunt Janice .

* Lydia Lee

* Aunt Kaylie .

* 3 of us , OMG i likeeee this ! :D


* Awwwww



* Aunt Wendy !

 Bring my aunts to buy shirts .
They are soooo crazy !
they bought a lot , i just bought a piece of cloth @ slim :)


 K thanks bye :))
Remember to gimme likes yea !
Goodnight readers ! :*

Stay tuned :
Going to Midvalley wif Syndie and Sean Goh
Both of them are my primary friends .
Im looking forward !
Do you ? :D


No comments:

Post a Comment