Followers

Thursday, May 17, 2012

Ling's bday .

  
 HohoHiHoho ! :D
Sorry for ignoring here for days because I'm in exam situation .
Grrrrrr ,I do not have enough time to prepare . I don't think I can score well .
Especially my Chem and Phy ! I hate Sc subject ! x((

okay back to the topic .

Helllooooooooooo ! Happy birthday to my Dear Linggg 
My cheerful mummy .
Talk loudly , starring at you fiercely and laugh like this : WAHAHAHA !
awwwwww , I love you so muchh ! :*

  

My precious girls .

Happy birthday mummy ! :3 i love you !

   

Heeee , this picture is quite blurr bcs i've cut off my sifat -.- hahah

Hollyshit , what expression is this ? -.-
 hmmmm , i think we're gossip-ing !

last....
Happy birthday and all the best dear !
We love you .
Sorry that we unable to give you a wonderful b'day during exam .
and your appointment was fully booked , sad case .
Okay then , grow taller yea ! :P

No comments:

Post a Comment