Followers

Thursday, June 30, 2011

It's Pinka's b'day !

Hey hey hey , It is Pinka's b'day ! :D
wuhooo .
29th June . Secret Recipe . spent our time , happily ! :目
-

She's my girl .
-
Guan . she looks diff dat day ! much more pretty ! :D
-
My Jean and beloved Waiyee
-
My lovely jimuis , i love them soooooooooooooooo much !
-

Our gang !
-

I like this , duno why ? natural and nice ? haha
-
My babies ! :D
-

我美美的照片受到好多干扰 :'(
-
Another day !
--------------------------
Do you think i'm brave ? haha
-
-
After skul , bring a group of cuties .
Go pinka house :D
i'm the one hu call her ask her cum out URGENTLY !
and ..
SURPRISED ! :D
-
Oops , 我出卖了我自己 :p
-

I gv u 3 star if u saw me ! buahaha
* the cutest one ! :P
-
Yeah !
-
They're cute :D
-
Baby Pinka ,
8 yrs alr past .
* I'm so proud of this :目
I'm always by yr side . dun feel alone :)
-
先别按走 !!
想带着幸福的微笑说 : 昨天收到妈妈的道歉信息
好温暖 :)
我爱你
-
Bye .
Stay tuned .

No comments:

Post a Comment