Followers

Saturday, July 23, 2011

Day wif Beloved .

Spent my time wif the ghost bside me xD
k lar , he's my boy .
I love him . and I did sumthing wrong 2day ><
玩过火了 , i'm so sry baby :(
no nx time :D mua mua :*
-
Watch movie after tuition .
bt i duno wad's the movie name zzz
pro ? xD
-
His house for dinner after this .
cant stop laughter :) enjoy warm feeling lyk this .
-

Fruitland .
第一次约会地点 xD
Recall memory . *rings
-

cute ? xD
-
Here here !
I'm here to complain sumthing about him !
He bought a new laptop and ....
and he care the laptop more :(
He was busy downloading his computer games
ignoring me .
GRRRRR :@
-
He said he like this :)
-

Dear , i reli apologize wad i've done 2day :(
forgive me plsss .
bt yr ignoring reli makes me feel sad and ..
" I'm nt important at all ? "
" U dun nid me , u cn b vry gud without me too :') "
-
Kay , bye for now .
Rmbr to click a like readers .
step step .
* going badminton wif babies 2mrw morning :D sleep early ;)

2 comments: