Followers

Thursday, October 20, 2011

Overtime and Neway wif darls :D

Went Overtime jz now wif darls :))
OMG i reli dunno what i've done when i'm drunk >___<
i'm sooooo regret nw T^T
I noe i cried 99 ,
i noe i called him ,
i noe sy drunk ,
i noe aaron kip on talking to me ,
i noe i kip on holding viko's hand and told her my feelings ,
i noe she hugged me ,
i noe we went Ibrahim ,
i noe who sent me back ..
i noe i drink lots of Limau Ice ,
bt i've forget wad i've said !!!! T^T
Bt it's so warm to receive msg from all of you .
thankyou :))
more comfortable nw
I cried , at last :D !!


I think i'm drunk when i taking this photo >___<


AND ..
yesterday went leisure mall and Neway wif darls :)

Neway wif darls , celebrate baby Jean's bday :)
Had a vry great time wif them .
Crazy jumping and dancing in the k room .




He's so funny when he's drunk !!!!!!!!!!!
luckily I've recorded !! buahaha

My baby Viko , I love her more :D
Thanks for your shoulder and hugss 2day at overtime yea .

@ F-block .
bought a piece of shirt thr .


We enjoy ourself so muchh !!
Singing Rasa Sayang !
wuhooo :D



And sy and I gave surprise to Jean .
She's touched and cry ! hahah
my silly baby :')
Rmbr we love you ! <3

Darlings ! please give me likeys !
I love you :D

No comments:

Post a Comment