Followers

Sunday, March 11, 2012

精彩预告片。

Hello readers, Im finally back ! 
I have to apologize bcs i really ignore my lovely blog since Valentine's day 
and now .. I had too much post to update so i have to skip some . 
Im really sorry ! > <

Skip Enzai's bday 
 Sinopsis of the day - We bought her a piece of cake secretly and SURPRISE !
" Ham dan chiu yan " as a present for my lengzai ! :*


Skip KLCC post .
Sinopsis of the day - Went thr to buy present for my precious babe .
We went to the Snoopy Cafe ! :D the decoration is nice and my pizza is nice . 
but my sampatts was complaining dat their food was sucks !

Skip Merentas desa .
 hmmm , sweat ..
i get number 68 if im not mistaken ..


下篇预告,万勿错过。

Babe's bday .
 2012 年2 月 29 日
历史性的一天。
欢笑和感动的泪水,都在这个特别的夜晚交加
敬请期待。


and .. MY BIRTHDAY !

在我生命里对我最重要的两个人

那晚,我们在  OT 倒数的情形。

那天,你给我的甜蜜。

 还有那天,妈妈母校颁给我的奖学金。 

  

敬请期待,绝对不会让你们有半点失望。
绝对精彩、不容错过。*好像在打广告


No comments:

Post a Comment