Followers

Saturday, March 17, 2012

My Birthday Post, Part 2. 生日篇(二)


14.3.2012 Sunway wif darls ~
 My birthday celebration ? They said so ^___^
Sunway pyramid wif loves one .
Plan to be a shopaholic but failed :(
I bought nothing ! and only spent for the taxi fee and  Chatime D:
* mummy belanja lunch .. awwww thanksss !

On the way 

Babe ~ wondering hw long we did not hang out tgt ?!

Beloved .

Chit chat and taking pictures at MCD

   

Full of LOVE .

I hate taking pictures wif her , our skin colour totally different ! @@ OMG 
 Staring at the Sunway Lagoon , awww i miss the moment we spent tgt at thr !
Wad an awesome memory :)

Bibiii !
 Boyfie come to meet me purposely after his class . 
Awwww how sweet :目

Bii , I appreciate :))
 Tokyo walker before home wif babe . 
Really did enjoy the moment we spent tgt 
chit chatting but not nonsence 


She is the most important friend for me , nvr change :)
 She overnight at my house , dat night 
We talked a lot .
Oh dear , im wondering how can i survive till today without this person ?
No one understand me more than she did !
She accompany me go thru a lot of things, and she is the only one who never leave me alone .
Srsly ..

17.3.2012 , Yesterday

my bday celebration , again ?!
This is bcs Cindy unable to attend the other celebration so we make it another day .
ignore my pale face , and the stupid dark circles ! :'(
 Dinner wif baby Cindy, her boyf Zy 
Cindy's sister and her boyf too !
Three pair of couple dinner tgt . haha 
But Cindy's sister and her boyf are totally out of situation 
they live in their own world , paktor-ing XD

I loveee mushroom soap !

This is nice but i can't finish it ! D:
 Salmon spaghetti , I give you 4 star ! :D
and the price is .. 6 star ! XD

What face is that ?! haha
 Hmmm , im birthday girl but im the one who reach first !
They are late ! and we're so hungryy 
so they are footing the bill , this is necessary okay ! haha
No la Cindy do foot the bill for me bcs .. it's my birthday buahahah
Smurfie said this to me : 为什么你的生日好像过不完的 ?!
XD

Late ?!!! this is the way i stared at the driver
Cindy out of situation , she's sensitive to camera hahahah

Cindy's sister , thanks for coming my dear ! 

This is my daddy and this is my mommy . LOL

Baby Cindy ! thanks for the dinner !
 Have done jimuis for so many years , my eyes will automatic cover the price when ordering 
Im sorry but you're late !
so i keep back my migrate ! :P lalalalala

Cindy's sister and her boyf 
 eh Ah Cat i tell you , i saw something ! XD

And dear , thanks for accompany me to attend this dinner and so on ..
Funfair , Yamcha wif min etc.
Yea , we did went to the funfair after dinner 
but just have a walk :目 

Yamcha wif Viko @ Station one 
and .. she belanja us ! buahhaha how syokkkkk ! :P
thanks baby ^________^

End of my birthday celebration ? 
NO ! KuanJieYi still owe me a Salmon rice ! hahha
do not forget sopoh ! >3<

Holiday , dun leave me ! T^T
I DONT WANT TO GO SCHOOL !

No comments:

Post a Comment